Our Executive Trainers
The key to our success is our people. We have achieved outstanding results through our highly experienced executive trainers, who are based in every state of Australia.
- They are contemporary journalists or communicators.
- We choose them for their dynamism, passion and media and communications track record.
- We have Walkley and other prestigious award winners, reporters, presenters, anchors and foreign correspondents, who represent all facets of the media from television, radio, print and digital, as well as having reported on a wide range of business sectors and industries.
- They have been associated with some of the country’s defining and historical media moments (such as the Arnott’s extortion affair, crisis preparation for the Sydney 2000 Olympics, 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games and drug testing in sport).
- We align our trainers’ corporate and government experience and media expertise with each individual client’s business and their wider strategic objectives.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Media Manoeuvres trainers sign confidentiality agreements and are not currently working in the media (and should any of our trainers be doing any freelance work in the media, we will inform clients before training is commissioned).