Our Executive Trainers
The key to our success is our people. We have achieved outstanding results through our highly experienced executive trainers, who are based in every state of Australia.
- They are contemporary former journalists and communicators.
- We choose them for their dynamism, passion and media and communications track record.
- We have Walkley and other prestigious award winners, reporters, presenters, anchors and foreign correspondents, who represent all facets of the media from television, radio, print and digital, as well as having reported on a wide range of business sectors and industries.
- They have been associated with some of the country’s defining and historical media moments.
- We align our trainers’ corporate and government experience and media expertise with each individual client’s business and their wider strategic objectives.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Media Manoeuvres trainers sign confidentiality agreements and are not currently working in the media (and should any of our trainers be doing any freelance work in the media, we will inform clients before training is commissioned).
Our Business Through Your Business is Working For Good
Media Manoeuvres has become a lifelong, proud member of a global business community that’s creating positive change in the world with the Buy One Give One (B1G1) programme.
We will automatically donate to a cause related to your organisation, industry or personal choice on your behalf (there is no additional cost to you).
The B1G1 programme has a range of carefully sourced projects that have a real impact on the lives of those in need. We’re hoping to make a difference in our world by just doing what we normally do and we’d love you to be part of that.