REVIEW BY SAM ELAM
Authored by a true ‘pro’, Crisis Proofing – How To Save Your Company From Disaster is written by Australian Tony Jaques, a consultant in issues and crisis management processes.
This refreshingly practical book is written for C-suite executives who completely understand and subscribe to the premise that “nothing destroys reputation faster or deeper than an issue or a crisis mismanaged”.
This month’s winner of the Media Quiz will receive a copy of Crisis Proofing – How To Save Your Company From Disaster.
The book is easy to read, and is suitable for the time poor reader. Some of the main areas covered include:
- Crisis management is a lot more than just a traditional crisis response
- Companies can take real actions to prevent crises
- Crisis management/prevention absolutely resides in the executive suite
- Warning signs
- Social media management and
- What normally goes wrong
- We particularly like the section on working with lawyers; when legal advice goes feral and legal versus ethical. A must read – for lawyers!
For more details about the book, visit this link.
Tony also writes a two-weekly e-newsletter: Managing Outcomes. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]