Online Media Training
The coronavirus is dominating all of our lives at the moment. However, where possible, business still needs to go on and communication has never been more important. The media still needs to fill space and airwaves.
Engaging with the media about your business, product, service or expertise is a great way to keep communication flowing to your stakeholders. Virtual media training is the perfect way to upskill without leaving your home office.
Do you still have a story to tell?
As a subject matter expert or corporate/organisational spokesperson, the media is looking for you. We know what the media wants from you at times like this because we have been training subject matter experts from all industries for over 20 years. Our LIVE, ONLINE 1:1 or group media training is perfect to upskill and prepare you - or your spokespeople - so you are ready to go.
How does Online Media Training work?
Our LIVE training is delivered virtually, in real time, wherever you are. There are no pre-recorded webinars or one-way training lectures. It is live and totally customised to you and your specific media stories.
Our team of journalists and expert trainers will lead you through:
- Identifying exactly what the media wants from you
- Developing your key messages using a powerful framework that ensures you are quoted correctly and you give killer ‘grabs’
- How to say what YOU want to say to the media
- How to stick to what you want to say and not be ‘tricked’ into saying something else
- Real time, simulated media interviews with instant replay for trainer feedback and advice to significantly improve your media spokesperson skills
- All the skills you need to perform perfectly in all types of interviews right now, including live online and over the phone
- How easy it is to give skilled and confident media interviews
What is the format of the training?
The training is run by our expert journalist trainers – see their profiles under the Team tab – on Zoom or other platforms using fantastic additional online training tools.
The content of the media training course is completely customised to you and your organisation.
It typically includes content such as understanding the media or using it at an advanced level; the skills of great spokespeople; as well as best-practice communications models for key messages and talking points that connect.
We make sure there is plenty of time to focus on skills and practise new concepts.
We upskill each and every trainee through real-time, simulated interviews which are replayed during training for personalised, individual feedback.
How many people can train?
One on one, small or large groups.
How much does it cost?
All courses are customised, so there is not a 'one size fits all' in any element. If you give us your specific requirements, we will let you know.