[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
Media Manoeuvres training programs are based on adult learning principles, building confidence and working with each individual’s natural talent to put those principles into practice. Each session is customised to the client’s needs and delivered in a lively and interactive format.
- Learn how to accurately read the media “play” and understand how to satisfy their needs while respecting the organisation’s communications objectives.
- Understand the agenda of different journalists and different media outlets in order to maximize the appropriate stakeholder opportunity.
- Learn effective control skills to manage risk and current issues to maximise media opportunities and reduce adverse coverage.
- Gain greater confidence in dealing with the media in a strategic manner resulting in credible media performances and positive, consistent representation of the organisation.
Programs are tailor-made to suit the individual’s experience and skill level and include: – See more at:
- Media Awareness
- Executive Media Skills – Step 1 and 2
- Advanced Media Skills
- Crisis Media Training
- Media Rehearsals/Coaching Sessions
- Media Mentoring