Our Executive Trainers
The key to our success is our people. We have achieved outstanding results through our highly experienced executive trainers, who are based in every state of Australia.
- They are contemporary former journalists and communicators.
- We choose them for their dynamism, passion and media and communications track record.
- We have Walkley and other prestigious award winners, reporters, presenters, anchors and foreign correspondents, who represent all facets of the media from television, radio, print and digital, as well as having reported on a wide range of business sectors and industries.
- They have been associated with some of the country’s defining and historical media moments.
- We align our trainers’ corporate and government experience and media expertise with each individual client’s business and their wider strategic objectives.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Media Manoeuvres trainers sign confidentiality agreements and are not currently working in the media (and should any of our trainers be doing any freelance work in the media, we will inform clients before training is commissioned).
Sam Elam, Director of Media Manoeuvres, has been involved in the media and communications industry for over 20 years. Sam started her career in magazine...
Executive Media Trainer in Melbourne, Victoria Kelly Brennan is a news journalist and producer who has worked in television and radio roles for over 20...
Executive Media Trainer in Melbourne, Victoria Tim Stoney’s multifaceted career gives him a unique perspective on the media, having worked in print and broadcast journalism,...
Executive Media Trainer in Sydney, New South Wales Ann Buchner is a highly regarded and award-winning senior journalist, television producer and media trainer with 20...
Executive Media Trainer in Sydney, New South Wales Theresa Miller has 30 years’ experience in the media and has trained hundreds of people in media,...
Executive Media Trainer in Sydney, New South Wales Dana Michell is a versatile media professional with a career spent writing, producing or promoting news stories...
Executive Media Trainer in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Lucy has been in the Australian rural and political media industry for almost 15 years. Her varied...
Executive Media Trainer in Adelaide, South Australia After studying a Bachelor of Arts (Journalism) in Adelaide, Lainie Anderson landed her first newspaper job with the...
Special Projects Coordinator
Training Administration Assistant