Stakeholder Communication Training for Corporate Communication
A strategic approach to stakeholder engagement and media communications, which recognises the importance of relationships, can transform a company’s corporate communications strategy.
Designing meaningful and substantial stakeholder group communication approaches that align with a company’s objectives, and that are appealing to the media, is vital.
Creating compelling pieces of communication which will engage and build relationships requires a methodical process, so it can be applied across multiple platforms.
At Media Manoeuvres, we offer strategic stakeholder communications and media training that will ensure your messages powerfully connect. Implementing our methods into your corporate communications strategy will allow your organisation to be represented in the best possible way.
We help you find to develop key proof points and gather the words and phrases to develop a brand vocabulary and a call to action that aligns with your communication goals.
Developed by our experienced and highly qualified journalists and communications experts, our easy to understand approach to stakeholder management, communication and media interview message development is the first of its kind in Australia.
The training session encompasses our vast knowledge of what stakeholders and journalists want from spokespeople, and combines with it a strong understanding of corporate and business communications.
THE 4-STEP PROCESS
- Understand (the company’s goals and those of stakeholders and media)
- Influence (Building positive relationships with stakeholders and media)
- Communicate (key message development and stay on-message in all communications via your communication plan)
- Build trust (among stakeholders and the media)
As a result of this facilitated session, you will see valuable outcomes:
- Clarity – An organisation’s position will become obvious on any issue, allowing you to effectively communicate core messages to target audiences.
- Gap analysis – stakeholders’ expected reactions will be discussed and gaps in planning can be addressed to reduce the chance of a lack of influence or ‘surprise’ reactions.
- Targeted messages – are developed, which are relevant to the stakeholders (and the media). These targeted messages have a much higher degree of success in influencing the attitudes, opinions and behaviour of your stakeholders and in gaining media coverage.
- Confidence – spokespeople will have much more confidence in presenting positions and messages developed through this process.
“Exceptional training. Taking me out of my comfort zone and finding a personal touch for the audience was great.”
– General Manager, St George Bank
Engaging audiences is crucial to a company’s success. Our media professionals and trainers can help you improve your stakeholder and media communications through our expert training.
For more information about our training courses please contact us today on the following numbers around Australia: